How to Rapidly Dominate a Niche With Free Traffic Strategies

Fact: 90% of affiliate marketers will NEVER make $100 in ANY given year, in total for ALL of their hard work. Most will give up, throw in the towel, and simply settle for a more modest lifestyle.
You have, in my view....a choice. You can master:

* Pay Per Click Strategies
* Joint Venture Strategies
* Free Traffic Strategies

"I know VERY little about pay per click (although I do run a few successful small campaigns daily), prefer NOT to do a lot of JV's due to my inability to play well with others, which leaves me, really.....ONLY free traffic strategies to fall back on."

And you know what? It's a pretty fluffy fall.

Do you know I can go into a brand new niche, ANY day of the week ( and twice on Sunday) and create COPIOUS amounts of compelling copy and content that converts like crazy....simply by sitting down, getting focused and hammering on my keyboard until my fingers hurt?

It's true...and so can you. Article marketing is my FAVORITE strategy for free traffic, and it's gives me SUCH an unfair advantage against my PPC spending friends that I ALMOST feel bad.

Did you know that in the past year, (actually about 8 months) in ONE single, solitary niche, with ONE single pen name (of which we have, and I use, many of each) I SAVED over $50,000.00 in pay per click traffic alone JUST from articles submitted on EzineArticles.com? And that does NOT include all of the OTHER places that same content was picked up, and published in every nook, cranny and cubby hole around the web for this one niche. I have another......that the savings is close to 6 figures, if I were to have been promoting the offer through simple PPC alone.

Of course you didn't know that - if you did, it would mean you were looking in my AdWords account for the estimation on what that traffic would have cost me if I PAID for it (as many, many others do) and I'd have to report you and probably get a restraining order for poking around in my stuff. The key takeaway is, where OTHERS are spending a buck a click and MORE for top positioning on the prime keywords for this niche....I sent the affiliate offer I'm promoting over 50 THOUSAND hits in less than a year for free.

And so TOO can you if you are FINALLY ready to give up on the gurus, and make 2009 the year you take control of your online business and start SMART for a change. I know I will!